The Injured to Elite Podcast
I2E # 62: The Missing Link in Sports Rehab: A Mental Approach to an "Inflamed" System
May 27, 2021
Solo Episode with Host: Dr. David Meyer PT, DPT
Watch this Webinar on Youtube
In this solo episode I share my recent webinar titled Cracking the Rehab Code: Integrating Mental Strategies Into Elite Athlete Care; covering practical mental skills & strategies to incorporate into sports rehabilitation.
- Unlock the untapped potential of mindfulness in your sports rehabilitation work.
- Level up your communication through the use of effective social psychology strategies, building the career of your dreams.
- Develop mental skills such as conscious breathing techniques, visualization, and step by step graded exposure to optimize your client's rehabilitation outcomes.
- Unleash the the power of shifting your perspective, and get in the zone that journalling and self-affirmation provides.
- Master your understanding of intrinsic motivation to maximize athlete compliance and engagement, while learning how to improve your own consistency.
- Break the shell of your comfort zone of "staying in your lane" and integrate yourself into a high performing multi-disciplined sports setting.
- Take your sports rehabilitation career and those you work with from Injured to Elite!
Follow me on instagram @davemmeyer